Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thank you


When I started blogging I honestly didn't think I would keep going. I'm not one for keeping journals although I do do a little scrapbooking.

I never thought for one minute that it would become a great way to record the things I do or that I would love to share it so much.
Blogging has become part of my life and when, like this month, life takes over and I don't manage to write anything, or even more importantly, don't get to visit other blogs it makes me sad.

I love to keep in touch with friends this way and make new ones too.

More than anything I love the fact that so many of you take the time to read my blog, I love the comments you leave, you make me feel appreciated but, when I visit my counter site I am always bowled over by the number of you that visit and read.
I always try to answer the comments personally if I have your e-mail but, if you say anything or not I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there.

Big thank yous to everyone who left a comment yesterday and Annica, Susan D, Skippy, Sandy, Kim and Papoosue watch out for your birthday presents ;0)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!! Thank you so much and Happy Birthday Oh Alisy one :OD

Skips xx

JannArt said...

Happy Birthday. Love the photos.

Sandy said...

Oh boy, something to watch for. I enjoy your blog. Sandy

Carol said...

Belated happy birthday. I hope you had a lovely time on your special day. Your photographs are great.

Val said...

Hi Alis - so pleased you are feeling a lot better, and many happy returns for last week (you mere infant you!) Love the little knitted and felted bag too - so pretty. Val

Julie said...

Oops! I missed it! Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Alis and I hope the next year will be healthy and happy for you, oh, and creative too! Your bag is lovely, beautiful colours. xx

Ruth said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Nice blog and it's interesting how this blogging is much more fun than a diary or a journal somehow. I never manage to keep those going either.

Sabine K. said...

I am the first time on your blog. And I like the many nice things you show.
Thank you for the nice words you wrote in this post. I'm also happy to post many things that happens.