Thursday, May 01, 2008

More journals



The journal class is finished now ;0( But these will not be the last journals I make.
This class has been such good fun and the journals from the other students have all been so different.
You should be able to see them here: Journals



This brown journal is made from brown paper. It honestly looks and feels like leather.
Needless to say Roger has claimed it for his very own. He picked the button and beads.
The pockets inside are brown envelopes. It measures 9 x 6inches closed.

The 5th journal is tall and thin - just like me (not) - and is perfect for list makers. We like lists in this house ;0)
It measures 4.5 x 11.5 inches closed. It has 4 signatures inside and each one can be removed when used up and another slipped in. Great design.




Sue's classes are always great and this one has been fantastic. There will be many more journals made in my studio I am sure.
















































8 comments:

Unknown said...

Alis, the journals are fabulous, I just love how yours have turned out

Terri Stegmiller said...

They look great!

Vicki W said...

They are awesome!

emhowl said...

These are wonderful, Alis. I've been dipping in to Sue's blog and the Flickr group. It's very inspiring.

Heather Pregger said...

They are both beautiful! I especially love the blue fabric and blue paper you used in Journal 5.

Linda D. said...

Oh, these are fabulous. Think my fave is the blue one, too, but they're all lovely.

Kim said...

Nice work.

gunnelsvensson said...

They are beautiful! Like the brown best!