Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty!


Well the wedding of the year (at least in our family) is in 10 days time.
I am dashing round getting things together for the Orders of Service and the Guest Book. Things have dropped so far behind.

On a brighter note as you can see my little kitty bag is finished.
I love him, he is so bright and such fun to use.
My favourite part is his head, I just love his big beady eyes and brightly coloured cheeks.
I gave him a hooked over tail as all the cats we have had have walked with their up like this. We call it trolley bussing! LOL

I haven't got my bag for the wedding yet. It would give everyone a big smile if I used this don't you think!!



9 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh, that's very cool!

Doreen K. said...

It's fabulous. Love the colors. Looks like it took alot of work.

Angela said...

This is just fabulous Alis. The colours are so vibrant, what a fun project!

Kim said...

It's such a joyful piece!

Micki said...

Love your cat sack!

Val said...

Oh Alis! He has such a soleful knowing look - he's gorgeous! He would certainly be a great topic for conversation if you did take him to the Wedding! Val

Digitalgran said...

Love the Kitty Bag Alis. Enjoy the wedding!

Judy Rys said...

Love the cat bag, very whimsical.

bookwraps by suz.com said...

Alis-your kitty bag is awesome!!!!! you did a wonderful job with it !!!!!!