Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ATC's

Jan and I have been friends for longer than either of us can remember. We live hundreds of miles apart now but our friendship is stronger than ever.
We started City and Guilds Embroidery years ago as we fancied going back to school together. Jan finished but I didn't, but it is thanks to her that I am back playing with textiles.

Anyhow, the thing is we swap ATC's regularly with some other friends.
I received these today.

This is from Jan. I admire her style so much.


















This is from Fiona, our most recent friend. She is just starting out in the textile world and I think her work is so vibrant and fresh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are beautiful!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Lovely!

Helen in the UK said...

These are lovely cards and so completely different in style :)