Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Look what I got!

I recently did two great trades but I keep forgetting to tell you about them.
Shame on me ;0(

The first was a postcard trade with Anna.
I've only just started making postcards as you know and was thrilled to be able to trade with Anna. I love the work she does (and she is so hard on herself).
This is the postcard I received.
I love the colours and textures and it even has some of her famous washers attached.
Thanks Anna.


The second trade was with Sue Bleiweiss.
I received this great Wrapfolio with notebook inside and several of her great patterns - including the fab teapot ;0)
The Wrapfolio is lovely and is made in my colours.
The notebook inside has lined paper so is just fantastic for making notes to tell me what I should be doing.
I sent my Pink Flower in a Grass Garden.
I was really pleased with that piece but despite what Sue said I know I got the better end of the deal.
Thanks Sue.



7 comments:

Sue B said...

You're very welcome Alis but I still say I got the better end!

Susan D said...

Now now girls don't argue, I think you both came out of the swap with great pieces of each others work.

Cellostitcher said...

I agree with Susan I think you both got lovely pieces of each others work. Good swap!

Homeleightigger said...

Wow luck you Alis - what super treasures! Val

Papoosue said...

How lovely Alis, they are both great - I particularly love the colours in the postcard.

Carol said...

Love the colours in the postcards Alis, they are so much fun aren't they?

Gunnels blog said...

What lovely trades you got!