Monday, September 19, 2011

A Beautiful Smile and Shop Update

You may remember I recently became a Grandma and I love it.

Unfortunately Laura, Toby and Tabitha live quite away from us.
No worry though, thanks to the wonderful technology of the day I get to see my daughter nearly every day.
Probably more than I would do if they lived round the corner ;0)

So I just wanted to share with you the most gorgeous smile from Tabitha.



Just before I go, I also wanted to share a fairy and pixie that have just entered my Etsy shop.  I hope you like them.  I just love creating them, they all seem to have their own personalities  ;0)



I hope you pop along and say hello to the Fairy Folk - no admission charges for taking a peek ;0)

Hugs Alis
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter. Your fairy folk are lovely as always. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you deep inside his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try better than before to love and admire you.

In fact, fueling this powerful impulse is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.