Monday, September 19, 2011

A Beautiful Smile and Shop Update

You may remember I recently became a Grandma and I love it.

Unfortunately Laura, Toby and Tabitha live quite away from us.
No worry though, thanks to the wonderful technology of the day I get to see my daughter nearly every day.
Probably more than I would do if they lived round the corner ;0)

So I just wanted to share with you the most gorgeous smile from Tabitha.



Just before I go, I also wanted to share a fairy and pixie that have just entered my Etsy shop.  I hope you like them.  I just love creating them, they all seem to have their own personalities  ;0)



I hope you pop along and say hello to the Fairy Folk - no admission charges for taking a peek ;0)

Hugs Alis
xxx

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter. Your fairy folk are lovely as always. Have a great day.