Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Altered Books

Worked on a couple of AB's yesterday. They are for Maz - The Artful Zebra.

I love music and have lyrics stored in my head that are perfect for any occasion.

These lyrics are from a group called Seasons End.
The are friends of the family, getting famous and are oh so good.
I thought they went perfectly with this image.





The second is Vintage People and is filled the the most wonderful ATC's.

I had this image of the gorgeous geisha's and the rest just followed.
Oh the bamboo bookmark is a charity shop find ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Alis. I love that second one. That bamboo bookmark is the perfect accent.

Alis Clair said...

Thanks Sue. Lucky find huh? There were 4 of them so I have more to play with.
Hugs, Alis

artfulzebra said...

Ooh, ooh, what a lovely surprise, these are for ME! :oD Oh, I love them both, Alis, thank you for working in my books! Can't wait to get them back for a fondle! LOL

Maz x

Alis Clair said...

So glad you like them Maz. I really enjoyed playing in them.
Hugs, Alis.