Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Arty Day



Well after having several down days and hardly creating anything at all, today it all just came together. I have had a lovely play day. Messing around with ink, paint and images and generally catching up with projects.


The first was an altered book for a Quotes RR. The book is for Linda.
Whilst not really a quote, I always loved this line from Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Quote says "He felt his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
There are days when I know just how Arthur Dent felt - how about you?

Next is Elizabeth's Everyday Book.
The Theme is Sun Bleached Colours and Seaside.
I love playing with drift wood and shells and these came from the beach across the road.
I enjoyed the forage too.















Last but not least was this little board. All my loves together here. Paint, ink, stamps, fabric (especially sari fabric) and vintage nudes.

She is part of an ongoing series of nudes - each one different.
I started the series last year and sold quite a few - nice to know that other people like nudes too.

This is Serene Beauty and she is in my Esty Shop.
She will be joined shortly by her sisters.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking great!

from Laura (damn beta)

Anonymous said...

These are all fantastic!

Alis Clair said...

Thanks girls ;0)
Hugs, A

Anonymous said...

As ever, I love what you have done - my favourite is the nude, beautiful colours that zing!

Kari x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Alis. I especially love the nude and the way you've blended all those elements together. Very inspiring!
hugs, Linda.

Alis Clair said...

Thanks everyone, I had a really fun day.
Hugs, Alis

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, these are all fab, Alis! I love the quotes spread layers, and the shells on the EDB and the fabric on the nudie piece. Great stuff!

Maz x

Alis Clair said...

Thanks Maz. The fabric is from Sari Samples that a freind brought over. They are all gorgeous and I will love playing with them.

Hugs, Alis