Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fractals!

Well I was up very early today - 5.30am!
So I went for a troll around some of my favourite blogs.

I called in at Creaworx and saw that Karin had been playing with fractals.
These have interested me for ages but never thought I would be able to create one of my own.

Karin directs her readers to Fractal Explorer. Off I went and downloaded the programme. Then I found some great instructions by James Richard Skemp and "voila" here is my first fractal.

Yippee! What fun. Will I be playing again - you bet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coooool....

Kari x

Alis Clair said...

Fanks! Great fun.
Hugs, Alis

Karin said...

Tried to comment for days now, hope it works today.
This fractal is gorgeous and the link to James Richard is great. Thanks!

Alis Clair said...

Hi Karin,
It did work and James Richard makes it very simple thankfully! ;0)
Hugs, Alis.