Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Holiday ATC's

These are my ATC's for a "Holiday" swap run by Skippy.
They were great fun to do.

The first has a collaged background using part of a map of America.
The suit case is cut on my xyron cutter that gets great use in my Scrapbook Workshops. I distressed it with "Distress Inks".
I don't often use stickers but love the little ice cream cone.




My friend Jan is always telling me to do more drawing (I think I have mentioned this before) so I had a go on this second one.
Hmm, now I know why I don't do much drawing! LOL








The third is my daughter Laura's idea (she hasn't got a blog, yet!). Summer is always full of carnivals that go on into the night with fireworks and fun. I made the building stencil but used a pre-cut one for the streamers and stars. The word Carnival is stamped.

I've had a real fun day ;0)

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

I actually love the middle picture and I am sure that many other people will do. I am amazed at your work, even more so considering your health problems.

I am pretty sure I have visited Ilfracombe in my travels especially as we spend our honeymoon in Bideford.

Papoosue said...

Like Jacqui said, I too love that middle picture - it really is lovely.

Angela said...

Yes I'm holding up a hand voting for the middle one too, don't be so hard on yourself. You've created a lovely image, with lots of atmosphere!

Micki said...

Well I love them all, but like the others, I like the middle one the best.

Jill said...

Oooh I am with everyone else - I think they are all fab but I love the middle one especially :) (here's hoping I end up with it)
Jill xx