Thursday, September 04, 2008

I ♥ Your Blog



It is always a buzz when you find out some great people read your blog. But is so much more when one of those fab people tell you how much they love what you write by giving you an award.

Anna of Sakura Jewellery is a very special person and makes the most beautiful Jewelley. She has given my a I ♥ Your Blog award.
Thank you Anna ;0)


The rules are as follows:
1) The winner can add the logo to their blog.
2) Link to the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate 7 other blogs.
4) Link to those 7 other blogs from your own.
5) Leave a message on the blogs that you nominate :)

Now to nominate just 7 blogs from my vast reading list (that is why I never get any work done!) is a very difficult task.
So if you are not on this list it isn't that I like your blog any less it is just that the pin I used didn't pick you out this time ;0)

My nominations are:
Kari - Painting Lady's Weblog
Emmy - Cramzy
Sandy - Focus on Fibre
Gunnel - Gunnel's Blog
Pat - Precious Quilts
Val - Val's Musings
Maz - The Artful Zebra

I urge you to go and look at these great blogs. Lots of inspiration and lots of great writers. Enjoy!

3 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

oh, thank you so much Alis!

Kari Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Gibson said...

Thank you so much Alis, what an honour. I meant to say, but it came out all wrong (hence the previously deleted comment!), that the award your blog has received is well deserved.

There, that's better!

Hugs,
Kx