Friday, February 27, 2009

A lovely picture and an update.

I have always loved the look of, and wanted, a photograph on stretched canvas.
Well now I have one and I am very pleased with it too.

The canvas came from Bags of Love who do lots of wonderful, high quality gifts with your photos.


This is not one of the official photos and to be completely honest I don't know who took it, but it just sums up the joy of Laura and Toby's wedding day and I am thrilled to have it now hanging on my wall.

A little update.

Jan and I have some new work to show you at Textiles for Two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!! I too love the stretched canvas pictures....If i could only make up my mind about what picture to choose...

Clare Wassermann said...

I have really enjoyed furtling through your Blog tonight. Love that butterfly - how it changed after quilting...a metamorphasis!

Kim said...

The wedding photo is perfect and certainly does capture the joy - what a special keepsake.

Carol said...

What a beautiful picture which truly captures the day.