Friday, March 23, 2007

Mini Quilts

I'm doing an online class on Mini Quilts with Lenna Andrews at Joggles.


I am enjoying this as it has got me to put a couple of my favourite things together. Fabric and vintage images.


I have used images like this on paper but not on fabric. I don't know why, other than I don't think I thought of it.

Felt a little weird at first using the collage techniques I have used so often but on fabric instead of paper but I am really loving it now.


These are the first two quilts I have made. They are 5" x 5" and the images are printed on paper.
I have sewn them on to the fabric. The verses are actually glued on as I didn't want stitching on them.

I love the courses offered at Joggles.
They are diverse and well written and give you lots of ideas to have fun and play.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Alis!

Dianne said...

These are so pretty and have a lovely look to them!! I love the top one!!

Purple Missus said...

These are really good Alis. I love the colouring in the first one.

Micki said...

These are very lovely. I especially like the first one.

Unknown said...

THese are really lovely - well done - I too love courses at Joggles! Anna